This is the official call for designs for 2020 Black Rock City stickers! What do stickers even look like in the infinite realities of The Multiverse? Which wormhole will your creativity crawl through to reach our dusty paws on playa this year?
Your design could be the one passed out with the materials you receive at the Greeters Station upon entering Black Rock City. Other designs might become official sticker swag passed out on-and-off the playa throughout the year. Help us remember our wonderful desert home even when we’re away throughout the year.
If you plan to submit a design, please read through the requirements below. We can’t print the sticks if you don’t meet the specs!
Your design(s) will need to be one of three die sizes:
- 3” diameter circle
- 2.5″ x 5.75” with a 0.125” corner radius
- 3″x 3″ square with a 0.062” corner radius
You must OUTLINE all fonts, meaning vector text is no longer a font but rather is vector shapes. This eliminates issues for the printer not having the font.
If using 1–3 colors, set up the file to print as PMS. If using four or more colors, set up the file to print as CMYK.
Designer Tips ‘n’ Tricks:
- Only round stickers are considered for selection as the coveted “Greeter Sticker.”
- Include “Burning Man” or “Black Rock City” and the year 2020 in your design to get extra awesome brownie points.
- Incorporate the Multiverse theme. Or don’t. It’s your sticker. But the Greeter Sticker almost always coordinates with the theme.
Click on photos for more details
Submitting Your Art:
- Send either a PDF file OR (preferably) the original Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whether sending your design or questions, please put your first and last name in the subject header as well as the phrase “2020 Sticker Submission.”
- DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR DESIGN MEETS ALL DESIGN SPEC REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
Friday, May 1. No art can be accepted after this date!
(Top photo by Robert Bruce Anderson)